Dorothy's List is Vermont's Children's Book Award for readers in grades 4 -8. Named after Vermont author Dorothy Canfield Fisher, this book award will get a fresh new name next year that will be voted by student readers.
Join the reading challenge! Readers all over Vermont are reading and discussing these books. Here's how...
READ [read...listen to...have read to you... it all counts, so long as you finish the book!]
- 5 books to vote for the winner in April.
- As many books as you can, as our top readers will be invited to the Battle of the Books event held in May.
- All 30 books and win a new book off next year's list!
REVIEW [This is how you tell Mrs. Bryce what you've read for the Challenge!]
- Google Form [scroll below]
- Handwritten review slip - [in the library]
TRACK [your own reading]
- Punch card
- Check list
SHARE [Wild readers share with others about their reading!]
- Informal book talks
- Book groups
- Dorothy's List Blog - see below!